- Event planning Services – working for weddings, birthday parties and class reunions, event planners make it easy for others to host an exciting party. LinkedIn, cold calling and planning some pro bono events can help give you the correct experience.
- Social Media Consulting – large firm agency and full time staff member to run their Facebook and Twitter accounts and blogs, but small businesses often have to take care of their own social media marketing. with so many other responsibilities, business owners may be too busy busy or overwhelmed to spend time coming up with a great social media strategy. As a consultant, you might help them determine the best tactics, placement schedule and content to their target audience.
- Translation service – If you are fluent in second language, you can find work converting written and spoken words from one language to another. broadening international and increase in the number of non-English speakers in the U.S. make this fast-growing field with bureau of labor service predicting 42 percent growth by 2020. you can start your independent service or market yourself to businesses, schools and conference centers.
- personal trainer – Offer in home consultations, personalized nutrition and exercise regiments and community boot camps to get the word out. Don’t forget the populate an Instagram feed with inspirational quotations, free exercise videos and yummy snakes ideas as well, its common means to gym to construct their brands.
- Garden designer – many individuals have the willingness to doing the dirty work in their backyard, but few have the know how to design a garden space to begin with draw up the designs for your client’s outdoor spaces and let them to the actual digging.
This business ideas defiantly help you to make good money.