If you’re among those who believe it has to be something outrageously provocative that you wouldn’t dare wear to your grandma’s birthday party, then think again! There are plenty of easy ways to look undeniably attractive yet classy, like&hellip,…
1. Find your unique hairstyle. Your hair is your crown, and that’s why you’ve gotta tame that mane. First and foremost, you should define what hairdo suits you the best. This will usually depend on the shape of your face. There are 6 of them: oval, long, square, round, diamond, and heart-shaped. If you have a diamond or oval face, you look great with any hairstyle. (Lucky you!) When it comes to any other face shape, then you might wanna tone down certain parts with the help of a suitable cut and style. A shorter hairdo will look great on a long face. To play down a strong jaw on a square face, choose a style with choppy ends or curls. A heart-shaped face is perfect for bangs and styles that add volume along the sides. For a round face, go for a hairdo that’s below your chin with additional volume on top. The right cut can really make all the difference!
2. Don’t show too much skin. Again, the goal here is to look sensual AND elegant. If you wanna look hot, don’t make the mistake of leaving pretty much nothing to the imagination. Not to mention, super revealing outfits are almost always uncomfortable and such a hassle to deal with. You always have to worry about that mini skirt riding up when you walk or a tube top that just seems bent on making you flash everyone around. Uh-oh! Anyway, I’m not saying you have to limit your wardrobe to only clothes that cover your whole body – just make sure that your outfit accentuates only one part of it at a time. You don’t need a low-cut top if your skirt has a slit that shows your legs. And, by the way, if you choose a dress or blouse with a plunging neckline, be sure to wear a bra that won’t be noticeable. Visible bra straps and bands can really ruin a stunning outfit. Speaking of bras…
3. Shape your silhouette. Let’s be honest now, we all love leggings. They’re so comfy, and they can really make you look slimmer. But the truth is that it’s better to leave them at home because they usually make you look a bit unkempt, like you’ve just rolled out of bed. You can totally get that same slimming effect by wearing tailor-fitted pants or wax-coated jeans that come in lots of colors. They’ll highlight the lower part of your body, giving you a more sophisticated and sleek look. But you don’t necessarily have to wear tight clothes to create an appealing silhouette. For example, you can wear an oversized sweater tucked into a long flare skirt to bring attention to your waist. Such an outfit can even make your midsection look smaller than it actually is! When it comes to outerwear that usually makes anyone look bigger, make use of a belt – it also helps define the waistline.
4. Take care of yourself. Now, we can talk about clothes, hair, and all the outward stuff until the cows come home. But not a single item will make you feel stunning if you don’t take good care of yourself. If you feel self-conscious about your figure or weight, make it your #1 priority to change your diet and start an exercise regimen. Not because you need to look like those photoshopped Instagram models, but because you should be the best version of yourself! And changing up your diet doesn’t even have to be about outward appearance. Eating healthy foods will make you feel so much better. With all that good stuff fueling your body, you’ll have more energy, a better mood, and a clearer mind! Besides that, don’t forget to just pamper yourself too. Dedicate a few days in a month when it’s only about you. Try new beauty products to keep your hair shiny and your skin radiant. Plus, I mean, you deserve it! There’s nothing more attractive than a person who takes care of themselves and knows their self-worth!
5. Wear cute sets of lingerie. You don’t even have to dress up to boost your confidence and look appealing. Sometimes all you need is some sensual lingerie underneath it all! Nobody will know that you have it on except for you, but it’ll make you feel gorgeous even if you’re wearing a plain t-shirt and old jeans. And without even trying, you’ll get that attractive aura. Your eyes suddenly shine brighter and your smile gets more playful. But any woman knows that finding a set of lingerie that’s both comfortable and cute is no easy feat. Make sure you know your right size and try to choose sets that are made of natural fabrics since they feel the most delicate against your skin. And don’t forget to get a pair of silicone bra cups that’ll let you rock backless and strapless dresses!
6. Switch on the charm. Have you ever met someone who can charm people effortlessly even though they’re not some supermodel and don’t even pay much attention to their appearance? I know, we’ve all been hypnotized by their magic! And you can’t help but wonder – what’s their secret? In most cases, it’s all about the positive vibe these people give off. You can wear the most perfect outfit, possess flawless makeup, nails, hair, everything!”. But if you don’t feel great inside, then it can really bring your attractiveness down. I’m not gonna tell you to throw on a big fake smile even if you’re having a bad day or just not in the best mood. But the fact is that a sincere smile does make people see you as more charming and irresistible!
7. Try new colors. They say black flatters anyone, and that’s probably true. It makes you look slimmer and really kicks up that “mysteriously attractive” factor. But there’s a whole rainbow of colors that you can also rock and look hot while doing it! Like I said, red is hands-down your best option if you’re ready to be the center of attention. If you feel like bringing out your more feminine side, then go for softer shades like pink, baby blue, or beige. You can also try colors that either compliment or contrast with your hair and eye color. For example, if you have dark hair, then a white dress will make you stand out. In a good way, of course! Or if you have blue eyes, then try clothes of the same shade to really make your beautiful eyes pop.
8. Choose the right fabrics. When you’re out shopping for clothes, pay attention to what they’re made of. Different fabrics have different textures that can either make the best parts of your figure stand out or give you a frumpy look. Silk is always a head-turner and gives you a sensual vibe because this fabric flows like water over your skin with every movement you make. Lace is also great because it shows off your skin in a subtle way and makes your outfit look more feminine. And finally, if you wanna accentuate the softness of your skin, then try a cashmere sweater with rolled-up sleeves. Paired with a classic pencil skirt that fits you like a glove, this sort of outfit will definitely please the eye!
9. Play with little details. Sometimes just adding a seemingly minor detail can really step up the hotness factor on any outfit. If you feel a bit hesitant about wearing bold clothes because you’re used to more conservative outfits, take baby steps when it comes to changing your style. Let’s say you can’t help but stick to a white button-down and classic black pants (or maybe it’s the dress code at your job). Well, you can spice up that look by simply wearing some red lipstick. It immediately draws people’s focus to your lips and face. All that attention will no doubt make you feel more confident, which is the essence of being attractive and drawing people in. Another easy trick to make your outfit more interesting is to wear back-seam tights. They’re not only super eye-catching, they can also make your legs look longer. Pair them with some heels, and you’ll be unstoppable!